Venus Versa for Acne Treatment
Lovely and clean space, came in for skin tag removals, everything went well, my practitioner was very attentive & informative.
- Kateryna Topol
Acne is one of the most common skin conditions in adolescents and even adults. Although its common, persistent acne vulgaris can be quite frustrating and distressing, especially when you keep trying different regiments without achieving long term results. The good news is, some treatments eliminate acne and all its effects, including acne scars.
At Lumiskins, we understand the struggle of living with acne. This is why we are committed to providing cutting edge, highly effective acne treatments in Toronto, at affordable prices. One of the most utilized acne treatments at Lumiskins is the Venus Versa acne treatment.
What Is Venus Versa?
Venus Versa is an advanced acne treatment device that uses intense pulsed light (IPL) to eliminate acne. It combines the benefits of blue and red light therapy to achieve ideal and lasting acne treatment results. When used simultaneously, the pulsed lights eliminate both the cause and its visible symptoms.
Venus Versa technology provides a safe, non-invasive, and effective therapy for our clients.
Features Of Venus Versa
Venus Versa AC Dual Applicator features a combination of advanced technologies that make it an exceptional treatment not only for acne but also for other aesthetic concerns that we address at Lumiskins.
The advanced technologies behind its great results are:
- Dual Light Treatment: Venus Versa integrates blue and red IPL, which play different roles in acne treatment. The blue pulsed light targets and destroys the acne-causing bacteria, acnes, which reduces further contamination. The red pulsed light reduces inflammation and promotes faster healing of the affected skin. Their different functions create an ideal treatment, which leads to smoother and healthier skin.
- SmartPulse technology: This ensures precise and steady delivery of the energy emitted to the target area.
- Real-time cooling system: IPL uses energy to eliminate acne and rejuvenate the treated area. The energy heats the target area, making the treatment a bit uncomfortable. Venus Versa solves this problem through its real-time cooling technology, which protects the skin and makes the IPL treatment comfortable.
Ideal Candidates For Venus Versa Treatment
Venus Versa treatment works best under particular skin conditions. This means that not everyone can fully benefit from this treatment. For example, if you have permanent makeup, tattoo, scars, or skin disorders in the intended treatment areas, this treatment may be less effective.
The best way to determine if Venus Versa treatment is right for you is by scheduling a consultation with our dermatologist. They’ll examine your skin thoroughly and go through your medical history to determine your suitability for Venus Versa acne treatment.
Benefits Of Venus Versa Acne Treatment
- Real-time cooling system makes the treatment safe and more comfortable
- Has no downtime
- Uses dual light to treat acne and rejuvenate the skin
- Fast treatment sessions
- It’s a non-invasive procedure
- Eliminates acne-causing bacteria minimizing future breakouts
Who We Are
We Offer you a wide range of beauty treatments
Meet With Professional Team
What Clients Says